publishers and distributors of books of interest
to the professional and sport scuba diver.
|KIDS QUOTES - DON'T YOU JUST LOVE 'EM|
|WHAT KIDS SAY ABOUT THE OCEANS
1) - This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly, age 6)
2) - Oysters' balls are called pearls. (Jerry, age 6)
3) - If you are surrounded by ocean, you are an island. If you don't have ocean all round you, you are incontinent. (, age 7)
4) - Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson She's not my friend any more. (Kylie, age 6)
5) - A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head. (Billy, age 8)
6) - My uncle goes out in his boat with 2 other men and a woman and pots and comes back with crabs. (Millie, age 6)
7) - When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross
the ocean. Sometimes when the wind didn't blow the sailors would whistle
8) - Mermaids live in the ocean. I like mermaids. They are beautiful
and I like their shiny tails, but how on earth do mermaids get pregnant?
9) - I'm not going to write about the ocean. My baby brother is a always
crying, my Dad keeps yelling at my Mom, and my big sister has just got
10) - Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can
give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think
11) - When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small... (Kevin, age 6)
12) - Divers have to be safe when they go under the water.. Divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. ( Becky , age 8)
13) - On vacation my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was
going very fast.. She says she won't do it again because water fired
14) - The ocean is made up of water and fish. Why the fish don't drown I don't know. (Bobby, age 6)
15) - My dad was a sailor on the ocean He knows all about the ocean.
What he doesn't know is why he quit being a sailor and married my mom.
|AND ON MARRIAGE AND LOVE
HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?
No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry.
God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're
WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married.
HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with
The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry
IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
[Courtesy of someone kind who sent these to me, probably because they knew I had young Sam, and now my ignorance is such that I have fogotten who it was.]
Back to Oceans Enterprises homepage.